The work we do in our community and beyond only happens with your help!
How can you get involved with Fenton Center of Hope?
One very practical way you can help is to make a financial contribution to Fenton Center of Hope. Please click the button below to have your donation processed safely and securely through Generush.org. If you have any questions please call our office at 810-620-8167.
Donate physical goods
What do we need? The types of physical goods needed are constantly changing.
Currently we have a great need for toiletries.
- body wash
- tooth paste
- tooth brushes
- feminine hygiene products
If you would like to donate items for the Baby Closet or Food Pantry please call us to set up a drop-off appointment. (810) 620-8167
Donate your time by volunteering
We’re always in need of help. Listed below are some specific needs we currently have.
- handyman/maintenance: Help with upkeep of yard and building
- baby equipment room: Help ensure all of the donated equipment is safe and clean for our moms.
- Muscle: Help loading groceries into cars on the days the pantry is open. Wednesday 5pm and Thursday 9am
- Muscle: helping unload trucks and stock food in pantry. Monday-Wednesday 9am
- Fork lift driver
- Fundraising team: help develop and coordinate fundraising events.
- Tutor: assisting children of the families we serve with homework.
- Deliveries to the elderly: delivering food to home-bound elderly people throughout our community.